March 08, 2016

ODOP Day 5 – Lelah?

Bagaimana jika aku, lelah dengan semua ini?
Because some people are not loyal to you, they are loyal to their need of you. Once their need changes, so does their loyalty.
But then remember “The best among you are those who bring greatest benefits to many others.” –Nabi Muhammad SAW.
So?

The choice is all yours.


PS:

It is nothing more than just my contemplation towards every single event happened towards me recently. Trust me. It is all about humanities, could one certain aspect of humanities, could be many other possibilities. Don’t have to worry me that much. Thanks for those who already been questioning me about this post –some pieces’ part of this post that I posted on twitter. This is actually the complete version of that status. J

No comments:

Post a Comment